Friday, October 21, 2011

Just the beginning....

This is all new to me, so your patience and suggestions are greatly appreciated! 

I never thought I would start my own blog.   I have to admit that only a short time ago I didn't even know what a blog was...  But here I am, ready to to take on a new adventure.  After having sent out numerous e-mails with my receipes and hearing my friends suggest time and time again that I should publish a receipe book, I have decided to go the easy route and put everything online... 

I am by no means a professional chef, but I love to cook!  As with everything, there are hits and misses, but I plan to share all my experiences with you from this point on.  I will gradually post my classic favorites and keep trying to find new recipes to share with you.  There will be a bit of everything - appetizers, main courses and my favorite - desserts!!!

Thanks for taking the time to read and happy cooking!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment